Muffin Cup Lasagnas
For 12 mini-lasagnas (This is the approximate amount of each ingredient you should need.)
1/3 lb. lean ground beef (could substitute ground chicken or turkey)
½ c. diced onion
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 ¼ c. lowfat (1%) cottage cheese
¼ c. Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 1/2 -2 c. spaghetti sauce
4 Whole Wheat Lasagna Noodles
¾ c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Brown ground beef with onion and garlic. Drain well.
2. Cook lasagna noodles. Drain and cut each noodle into 6 pieces.
3. Make cheese mixture by combining cottage cheese with Greek yogurt and Italian seasoning.
4. Spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Layer ingredients into muffin pan:
a. 1 teaspoon sauce in bottom of pan
b. 1 noodle piece
c. 1 tablespoon sauce
d. 1 tablespoon cottage cheese mixture
e. 1 tablespoon ground beef
f. 1 noodle piece
g. 1 tablespoon of sauce
h. 1 tablespoon of mozzarella cheese
6. Spray one piece of aluminum foil with non-stick spray and cover muffin cups.
7. Bake 350° for 25 minutes.
8. Remove foil and bake another 10 minutes.
9. Let stand at room temp for 5 minutes before serving.