Pumpkin Oatmeal Protein “Cookies”
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 2 cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 3 scoops (105g) plain or vanilla flavored whey protein powder
- ¾ cup Stevia
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp allspice
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground clove
- 1 c. raisins (optional)
- Wet ingredients
- 1 ½ cup pure pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup egg whites (or whole eggs)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together with a whisk, until very well combined.
- In a medium bowl, add the wet ingredients and combine with a whisk until well incorporated.
- Mix wet to dry and fold delicately just to combine.
- Drop by tablespoonful, 12 at a time, onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or onto cookie sheet sprayed with Pam. Press each cookie down with a fork to make a flat disc instead of a rounded ball.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cookies start to turn golden brown
- Cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Refrigerate leftover cookies.
“Cheesecake” Dip for Pumpkin Oatmeal Protein “Cookies”
- 1 package sugar free cheesecake flavored pudding mix
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- ½ c Silk Almond Milk
- Mix Greek yogurt and almond milk with electric mixer.
- Add cheesecake pudding mix.
- Mix for apx. 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Chill and serve.
Per Serving: (apx. 1 Tbsp.)